Min. bid $4500, Bids due by 07/13/2012
Location: Aumsville, OR
AUMSVULLE RURAL FIRE DISTRICT May 15th 2012
Pursuant to Board direction and in compliance with Oregon Revised Statutes Chapter 279, Aumsville Rural Fire District has declared the following item to be Surplus Property.
100 Gallon Slip-In Unit
Minimum Bid: $4,500.00
This may be viewed at Aumsville Rural Fire District, located at 490 Church St., Aumsville, Oregon, 97325
Interested parties may contact Acting Fire Chief Terrill Isaak for further details or information during regular business hours at 503-749-2894.
This unit is offered in “as is” condition. Sealed bids will be accepted until 4 pm Friday, July 13th 2012. Bids will be opened on Monday, July 16th, 2012 at 10:00 am at Aumsville Rural Fire District, 490 Church St., Aumsville, Oregon.
See attached Photos.
1. Bids must be delivered or mailed to: Aumsville Rural Fire District
490 Church St.
PO Box 247
Aumsville, OR 97325
Attn: Acting Fire Chief Terrill Isaak
2. Bids must be received in a sealed envelope clearly marked “100 Gallon Slip-In Unit Bid Enclosed”.
3. Bids must clearly identify the bid amount.
4. Bids must clearly identify the Department, Organization or Person submitting the bid.
5. Bids must contain the name, title or position, complete mailing address and contact telephone number.
Bidding is open to all agencies and members of the public. Awards will be made using the following criteria: (Note: Aumsville Rural Fire District reserves the right to reject any and all bids).
1. The slip-in unit will be awarded to the highest bidder.
2. And, verification of the following information:
a. Minimum bid amount of $4,500.00
b. Proof of available funds.
BID AMOUNT: ______________________
BIDDER NAME: ___________________________________________
BIDDER TITLE (if applicable): _________________________________
AGENCY (if applicable): ______________________________________
MAILING ADDRESS: __________________________________________
TELEPHONE NUMBER: _________________________________
E-MAIL ADDRESS: _____________________________________
See attached Printable flyer