FD: Family of 4 hospitalized after using BBQ to warm Phoenix apartment

  • Source: Tucson News Now
  • Published: 09/26/2017 09:50 AM

VIDEO: A family of four was transported to a local hospital after using a barbecue grill to warm their first-floor apartment in Phoenix, according to Phoenix fire. Firefighters were initially dispatched to a fire alarm indication and another station dispatched for an adult woman having a seizure in the same apartment complex near Indian School Road and 32nd Street. As the two crews arrived, they discovered the calls were related to the seizing woman and the fire alarm indication.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and DailyDispatch.com. (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe