VIDEO: Glendale firefighters are calling an 11-year-old boy a hero for alerting his family to a fire in their backyard. Crews say the fire started Thursday afternoon in a shed and the flames spread to the home. "We see smoke and we immediately get up, run into my house and then we screamed 'fire. Everyone get out. Fire, fire, fire, fire,'" says Jacob King. He says he was taking a break after shooting hoops with his friend when he saw the shed on fire. Firefighters aren't sure what sparked the fire but suggest flammable materials stored inside the shed may have accelerated the flames.