Man in Danbury impales self after falling from roof onto rotisserie stand

  • Source: WTNH-TV ABC 8 New Haven
  • Published: 09/12/2017 08:45 AM

A man in Danbury is in serious condition after fire crews say he accidentally injured himself on Tuesday morning. Firefighters say a man fell from a roof at the Casa DO Benfica Soccer and Social Club and onto a BBQ grill rotisserie stand. Fire crews and EMS personnel used a metal cutting saw to remove the metal object from the stand and secure it to the patient who was then transported to the emergency room. Officials say the patient is being moved to surgery to remove the object.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe