Madisonville police are calling three fires, including one that caused quite the display at a fireworks tent, suspicious.
According to police, they got a call late Wednesday night about a fire on the front porch of a home in the 400 block of Park Row. Firefighters were able to get that fire under control, but the house sustained heavy damage.
Later, around 3:45 Thursday morning, a second fire was reported at a fireworks stand at the corner of S. Main and E. McLaughlin.
No one was hurt in the fire, but the flames caused the fireworks to go off inside the tent, leading to quite the show. A 14 News viewer sent us some incredible video of the fireworks.