No one was injured in an overnight fire that damaged a Bozeman trailer home.
According to the Hyalite Fire Department, a structure fire was reported on Buffalo Orchard Trail at about 12:30 a.m., Wednesday.
When firefighters arrived, all occupants were out of the home, but pets were still inside.
Firefighters quickly got the fire under control and rescued a dog, cat and turtle from inside the residence. The pets were reunited with their family and in good condition. The fire was contained to the back bedroom and bathroom of the trailer home.