Washington Township fire officials are investigating a Dublin fire where one woman was killed.
The house fire broke out early Wednesday morning Loch More Court in Muirfield Village. The fire was reported along the back of the house before growing to the whole house, according to authorities. Crews arrived to find woman unconscious and unresponsive. She was taken to Dublin Methodist, per firefighters. Family members said BJ Stone died of smoke inhalation.
Neighbors said she was a real estate agent. Stone's website said that before that, she worked with the Worthington Area Chamber of Commerce. The president of the Chamber said she remembered Stone fondly and repeatedly used the word "vivacious" to describe Stone.
Family members said Stone's husband was out of town on business when the fire sparked.