One man was injured, six people were displaced and three homes were damaged in a $500,000 fire in Lebanon on Thursday afternoon.
City Fire Commissioner Duane Trautman said a home at 217 Lehman Street was already well-involved in flames when firefighters arrived around 1:40 p.m.
A resident, John Uhler, 60, was being treated for burns at WellSpan Good Samaritan Hospital, Trautman said.
He said the fire was accidental and started on a kitchen stovetop inside the home at 217 Lehman.
A firefighter was knocked off his feet and suffered a minor injury when a vehicle drove over a fire hose, Trautman said. Authorities are looking for the driver of a white van involved in that incident.