Woman, pet dog hospitalized in Coventry house fire

  • Source: Providence Journal
  • Published: 02/19/2013 05:04 AM

A Coventry woman and her pet dog are being treated for smoke inhalation after an overnight house fire, fire officials said. Firefighters responded to 50 Wood Cove Dr., a single-family raised ranch by Johnson Pond, at 12:20 a.m., said Capt. David Gorman of the Central Coventry Fire District. When firefighters arrived, flames were jutting out of the first and second floors. Flames had spread to the attic, Gorman said.



Comments

We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and DailyDispatch.com. (read more)
Highlight
ship name
no comments have been added


FREE QUICK SUBSCRIBE
Sign up to subscribe to custom
state Daily Dispatch emails for free


click to subscribe  
lite version          need more info?