Cooking fire causes $325K in damage to Prince William County home

  • Source: Inside NoVA
  • Published: 03/18/2017 07:34 AM

A cooking fire caused a large blaze at a Nokesville area home Thursday evening, according to Prince William County Fire and Rescue. At 6:26 p.m. Thursday, firefighters were called to the home in the 11900 block of Bluegrass Court. They found smoke showing from the front of the home, and discovered the fire had extended across the first floor and into the attic, according to a fire and rescue release. Red Cross is assisting the family displaced by the fire, which includes five adults and one child.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe