Regional: Residents evacuated by ladder after DC apartment fire

  • Source: wusa9
  • Published: 10/10/2017 12:00 AM

Residents were evacuated from an apartment fire in Northwest D.C. Sunday morning, D.C. Fire and EMS said. The fire broke out on the first floor in the trash room in the 4 story building located in the 1400 block of Ogden Street. Firefighters had to remove some residents from ladders while working to put out the blaze. D.C. Fire and EMS said one firefighter has minor injuries. The fire has been put out and fire officials are looking into what caused it.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe