Man sets underwear on fire while passed out in Spanaway Walmart bathroom

  • Source: KIRO-TV CBS 7
  • Published: 04/19/2017 08:43 PM

A drunken man with a lit cigarette passed out on the toilet in a Spanaway Walmart bathroom and caught his underwear on fire Monday, according to Central Pierce Fire & Rescue. Firefighters were dispatched to the store at 20307 Mountain Highway E. about 6:30 p.m. after fire alarms went off, Central Pierce spokesman Brian Levings said Wednesday. They went to the store and found the bathroom filled with smoke. As the man sat on the toilet, drawers down, he fell asleep, and ash from his cigarette fell between his legs and ignited his underwear, Levings said. The man slept through all this, Levings added. “One of our guys actually used a dry chemical extinguisher to put out his pants while they were on him,” Levings said.



Comments

We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and DailyDispatch.com. (read more)
Highlight
ship name
no comments have been added


FREE QUICK SUBSCRIBE
Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe