Clark County firefighters responded to a furry critter trapped in a flue Sunday night.
Paramedic Jordan Scott said the call came in around dinner time from a resident in the Hazel Dell area. She said there was a squirrel stuck in her fire box.
Firefighters responded and spotted the tail, but the squirrel ran further up the flue.
Luckily, the home owner had her own chimney sweep and firefighters on the roof pushed it down the chimney and forced the squirrel into the gloved hands of another firefighter waiting below.
The firefighter grabbed the squirrel and released him outside.