Family and dogs safe after Sunday fire destroys Pasco home

  • Source: KEPR-TV CBS 19
  • Published: 02/18/2018 10:30 PM

An area family and their dogs are safe after escaping their burning home Sunday morning. Around 6 a.m. Franklin County Fire District 3 responded to a housefire on the 6300 block of Richardson Road. The house was fully engulfed when they arrived and they sent for backup from both Pasco and Walla Walla District 5 from Burbank. Fire officials told Action News they believe the fire most likely started with a heat lamp in a dog house. One firefighter was taken to the hospital for evaluation, before being treated for dehydration and sent home.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe