No one injured after dryer catches Spokane Valley apartment unit on fire

  • Source: KAYU-TV MyFox Spokane
  • Published: 01/10/2018 05:44 PM

Wednesday afternoon, fire crews rushed to the Clock Tower Palace apartment complex near 4th and Sullivan to put out a 2 alarm fire. Firefighters on scene tell KHQ that it was confined to a first floor apartment. A mother and baby were in their apartment when the dryer caught fire. Crews say she tried to put the flames out with a fire extinguisher, but was unsuccessful. A neighbor then called 911 and alerted other in the building. Firefighters tell KHQ that everyone, including pets, made it out safely.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe