A 4-year-old boy who was saved by his mother's and firefighters' CPR efforts got to meet the first responders who were there to help.
"It was incredible," said mom Stephanie Lentell. "I underestimated the emotional impact facing these firefighters would have, but to be able to personally thank them and have them meet Michael was amazing."
Michael fell unconscious at this home in November.
Lentell's husband, Brion, was making coffee in the downstairs of their Port Orchard home when Michael, ran upstairs. Brion didn't hear his son's footsteps above him so he knew immediately something didn't seem right. When Brion went to check on his son, he found the child at the top of the stairs. He was on the floor and not breathing.