Firefighters on Monday night, Feb. 12 were called out to Mr. B’s restaurant on Capitol Drive in Brookfield for a possible chimney fire. The call came in around 6:55 p.m. According to the City of Brookfield Fire Department, a passersby noticed heavy smoke and fire embers from a chimney and informed the business operator. Business patrons and employees evacuated without injury or incident. During the chimney investigation, an attic-space fire sprinkler activated and extinguished the fire that had extended beyond the chimney. The alarm was upgraded and firefighters from the City of Brookfield were assisted on scene by crews from the Town of Brookfield.