The U.S. Fire Administration's National Fire Academy is accepting applications for multiple recently added resident deliveries and 1st semester resident course vacancies.
Newly Added Resident Deliveries Include:
· R0147 - EMS Incident Operations
· R0150 - Management of EMS
· R0154 - Safety Program Operations
· R0200 - Leadership Strategies for Community Risk Reduction
· R0254 - Special Operations Program Management
· R0297 - Command and Control Decision-Making at Multiple Alarm Incidents
· R0308 - Command and Control of Fire Department Operations at Natural and Man-Made Disasters
· R0312 - Command and Control of Incident Operations
· R0314 - Command and Control of Fire Department Operations at Target Hazards
· R0335 - Administration of Public Assistance for Community Recovery
· R0378 - Demonstrating Your Community Risk Reduction Program's Worth
· R0390 - Fire Inspection Principles 1
· R0393 - Fire and Life Safety Plan Review
· R0445 - Fire and Emergency Services Training Program Management
· R0491 - National Fire Incident Reporting System: Program Management
· R0492 - Emergency Resource Deployment Planning (SOC)
· R0629 - Youth Firesetting Prevention and Intervention
· R0645 - Leadership and Supervision
· R0655 - Advanced Science of Hazardous Materials / WMD Incidents
· R0763 - New Executive Chief Officer
Click here for a complete list of the resident courses with vacancies and delivery dates scheduled between October 2021 through March 2022.
How to Apply:
· Students must apply using the electronic application form available on the NETC Online Admissions Application website
· Block 3: Student Identification (SID) Number: If you do not already have a FEMA SID, please follow the directions at https://cdp.dhs.gov/femasid
· All applications require electronic approval from the head of your sponsoring organization.
· Applicants should not make plans to participate in this course until you have been notified in writing by the Admissions Office. (Please add NETC-AdmissNotifications@fema.dhs.gov to your “safe senders” list to ensure you receive notifications pertaining to your application.
· For help completing your application, contact our Admissions Office, Monday – Friday between 7 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. ET, at 800-238-3358, ext. 1035 or by email at email@example.com
Due to high demand, course vacancies can quickly fill. If interested, apply as soon as you can!