Insurance Services Office (ISO)
Location: CA, IL, MI TX
Insurance Services Office (ISO), a Verisk Analytics Family of Companies, currently has job openings for Public Protection (PPC) Field Representative in the following locations:
Illinois, Mount Vernon
Texas, Multiple locations needed
Fire Protection (PPC) Field Representatives:
Your major responsibilities will involve conducting comprehensive studies of:
· Communications resources and procedures relating to dispatch of fire alarms
· Fire department, including equipment, staffing, training, and geographic distribution of fire companies
· Water supply networks, including hydraulic analysis of system capability to deliver sufficient water supply to suppress fires
We are looking for individuals who possess some of the following knowledge and skills, and/or experience:
· Knowledge of property fire insurance and building construction
· Prior field experience performing detailed property insurance analysis
· Fire service or engineering knowledge
· College degree in a technical discipline
· Strong math aptitude
· Proficient with Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel
· Ability to work independently
· Strong work ethic
· Valid driver's license and successful completion of background investigation.
· Some overnight travel and ability to work from your home office to complete all work assignments.
If you are self-motivated, detail oriented, enjoy working in the field and meeting people, then we have open positions in the locations listed below. To learn more and submit your application, please click on the city/state you would like to be considered for:
All positions require some overnight travel, and you will work from your office at home to complete all work assignments.
We offer a competitive salary, competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, life insurance, a 401(k), and a company car. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation.
A leading source of information about risk, Verisk Analytics provides data, analytics, and decision-support services to professionals in many fields, including insurance, finance, real estate, health services, government, human resources, and risk management. Using advanced technologies to collect, analyze, develop, and deliver information, Verisk helps customers evaluate and manage risk. For more information, please visit our website, www.Verisk.com. Verisk is an equal opportunity employer.