VIDEO: A tractor that backfired Tuesday afternoon in Maryland Line may be to blame for a large barn fire, according to the Baltimore County Fire Department. Chopper 13 was over the scene of the fire along the 3500 block of Baker School House Road. "We looked up and it was big billowing smoke, and I said, ‘Oh my God. I hope it's not my home,'" neighbor Anthony Atkins told WJZ. When Baltimore County Fire Department crews arrived on the scene, they found the barn engulfed in flames. According to the Baltimore County Fire Department, the owner went to start his tractor and it backfired. Sparks hit the hay which caused the fire. "After mowing the lawn he tried to put the tractor back in the barn. The tractor backfired and caught a bale of hay on fire and the fire rapidly grew out of control," Nicholas Tyson, a Baltimore County Fire Department Spokesperson, said.