Residents were evacuated after an electrical fire broke out at a care center in north Phoenix Sunday night.
Crews were called to the facility near 44th Street and Bell Road around 9 p.m.
Officials say the fire started in a light fixture between the first and second floor, causing thick smoke in the hallways. Firefighters were able to clear out the smoke and make sure the fire did not travel anywhere else but the small affected area.
Officials say the fire is no longer burning and crews are working to escort residents back to their homes.
There were no injuries reported.