Firefighters: Infant, four others stung by bees at Chandler Fashion Center

  • Source: KNXV-TV Channel 15 ABC
  • Published: 09/14/2019 05:52 PM

VIDEO: Firefighters say five people were stung by bees at the Chandler Fashion Center near the Loop 101 and Chandler Boulevard on Saturday. Officials say a 6-month-old was stung several times. It was not clear how many times the other people were stung. A Chandler Fire Department spokesman said crews found the hive and were working to contain the bees. Police said the bees were in the Macy's parking lot. Chandler fire says the 6-month-old was hospitalized as a precaution. It's unclear if the other individuals stung had to be hospitalized. Further details were not immediately available.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe