Wickenburg Fire Department responded to a fire at a residence on the 100 block of Howard Court late Monday night.
WFD Fire Chief Ed Temerowski told The Sun two engines arrived on the scene at 10:38 p.m. The fire started near the chimney, but as of Tuesday morning it could not be determined whether the fire started because the chimney was in use or if nearby wiring was the reason. The fire was contained to the attic of the residence. When WFD arrived, the two occupants of the house were outside. No injuries were reported. The occupants were displaced and stayed at a hotel.
WFD cleared the scene between 12:30 and 1 a.m. Tuesday. Investigators were still at work Tuesday morning.