Scooter catches fire in Coolidge

  • Source: Pinal Central
  • Published: 01/28/2020 01:35 PM

A scooter was engulfed in flames Tuesday morning after suffering an “equipment malfunction” according to the Coolidge Fire Department. First responders from the Coolidge Fire and Coolidge Police Departments received reports of a fire located across the street from the Dollar General, 1797 S. Arizona Blvd., at 9:04 a.m. Upon arriving they found the scooter completely engulfed in flames. Firefighters managed to extinguish the fire and emergency personnel cleared the scene around 9:30 a.m. No injuries were reported, however, the scooter was confirmed to be a total loss. Coolidge Fire Chief Mark Dillion stated that the cause of the incident was ruled an “equipment malfunction.”


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe