Local first responders are still being affected by Saturday night's fire on the 1700 block of Ashtree Court. About 10 people are reporting symptoms associated with lithium exposure, Matt Luckenbach, battalion chief and deputy chief with the Fairfield Fire Department, said Monday. The fire began about 5 p.m. It was discovered that about 200 pounds of lithium-ion batteries were in the home's garage. They emitted fluoride gas into the air after being exposed to the fire and water. "It's a continuing incident," Luckenbach said Monday. Four first-responders were exposed to the toxic fumes. Symptoms include a skin rash, flu-like symptoms and extreme fatigue, Luckenbach said. No one has been hospitalized. Skin rash is the most common complaint, he said. Eighteen Fairfield firefighters, three from Cordelia and three Fairfield police officers were on scene, he said. A shelter-in-place order was issued at approximately 7:45 p.m. for residents of Ashtree Court and Fawn Glen Circle. It was lifted about 11:30 p.m.