2 women injured in 1-alarm Stratford fire

  • Source: News 12 Connecticut
  • Published: 02/13/2020 04:35 AM

Two women were injured in a one-alarm house fire in Stratford, officials say. The fire happened at Karen Avenue around 5 a.m. Officials say one of the women suffered burns to her chest and was believed to be asleep on a couch in the living room of the home where the fire began. Firefighters say the woman on the couch needed to be rescued and that she was not conscious and suffered serious injuries. Another woman suffered smoke inhalation, but was alert and conscious before walking out of the house during the fire. Both women were transported to the hospital.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and DailyDispatch.com. (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe