A fire at the Murray Manor mobile home park in Stanton displaced three adults and a child just before Christmas.
According to the Delaware State Fire Marshal's Office, fireplace ash was kept in a bag and was the source of the fire Sunday night. Flames climbed the exterior of the home in the 700 block of Eighth Avenue, near Telegraph Road, and made it up to the roof.
No one was injured. Damage was estimated at $10,000.
The American Red Cross is assisting the affected residents.
Meanwhile, a fire later Sunday night also in Stanton at the Limestone Terrace Apartments on Patrician Boulevard has been ruled arson.
The blaze was reported in an occupied building shortly after 11 p.m.