A fire in an Ammon apartment forced some evacuations Monday night.
It happened in at the apartments located on Falcon drive.
A neighbor tells Local News 8 and Eyewitness News 3 she could hear the smoke alarm and could smell the smoke coming from the fire and called 911.
Bonneville County deputies were first on scene and put out the fire.
No one was home at the time of the fire.
People were evacuated from the surrounding units.
The fire marshal, Keith Banda, is still looking at the exact cause.
He will be out there investigating again Tuesday.
No one was hurt.