UPDATE: Teton Valley gas explosion victim dies

  • Source: Idaho State Journal
  • Published: 03/13/2019 12:40 AM

A man injured in a recent explosion near Victor died Tuesday morning at Teton Valley Hospital, his niece Sara Damewood confirmed to the Teton Valley News. Rodney Taylor was moved from the University of Utah Burn Center in Salt Lake City this week to the Driggs medical facility. He had suffered injuries from a blast that occurred in a detached woodworking shop next to his home on 4500 West on March 2. Teton County Fire Chief Bret Campbell said recently that while the investigation into the explosion is still under investigation, the department has determined that propane was the fuel source that caused the accident.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and DailyDispatch.com. (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe