Fire damages Shelley home

  • Source: KIDK/KXPI
  • Published: 11/08/2019 10:42 AM

A suspected electrical fire damaged a home on 1500 North in Shelley at around 5 a.m. Friday. Shelley Fire Chief Randy Adams said a faulty ceiling fan in a bathroom was the probable cause of a fire that burned through the roof of the home. No one was injured.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe