Trash truck fire in Brockton sends one to hospital

  • Source: Brockton Enterprise
  • Published: 07/13/2017 02:56 AM

One civilian was transported to the hospital for smoke inhalation after a garbage truck burst into flames inside a large commercial garage on Wednesday. Brockton Fire responded to reports at 5:45 p.m. on Wednesday of a truck on fire inside a Graham Waste Services facility at 1093 North Montello St. Employees at Graham Waste Services were preparing to leave for day the when they noticed the smoke coming from a parked truck at the back of the garage, Brockton Deputy Fire Chief Mark Baker said. “They had just finished for the day and the drivers had parked the trucks inside,” Baker said. “A couple of guys were getting ready to leave for the day when they saw the smoke.”


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe