Framingham fire sends resident to hospital

  • Source: MetroWest Daily News
  • Published: 01/12/2020 04:42 PM

A woman was taken to the hospital after suffering minor smoke inhalation during a garage fire at her 221B Central Street home on Sunday afternoon, according to Deputy Fire Chief John Schultz. At around 4:23 p.m., the Framingham Fire Department responded to a call of heavy smoke coming out of the garage of a split-level Central Street home, he said. Firefighters were able to knock down the fire within 10 minutes, preventing the blaze from spreading throughout the rest of the house, he said. According to resident Linda Lane, who lives in the house in front of the property, two middle-aged women live in the home with their two dogs. Lane noted that her neighbors had just arrived home and were taking the garbage out when they noticed smoke coming out of the garage.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe