PHOTO: A fire burned a garage and damaged a pickup truck at 62 Water Street early Thursday morning.
The Marion Fire Department was called by a tenant at the property at 4:47 a.m. on Feb. 18. When they arrived on scene, the garage was already engulfed.
The Mattapoisett and Wareham fire departments were also called to aid in dousing the fire.
No damage was done to property outside of the garage, aside from damage to the front of a pickup truck parked nearby. The two-story garage was detached from the residence at the 62 Water Street, and the building suffered no damage.
Marion Fire Chief Brian Jackvony said a Marion firefighter sustained a minor injury at the scene. He was transported to Tobey Hospital following the fire, and was subsequently treated and released. No others were harmed in the fire.