Chimney fire at Springfield home

  • Source: WWLP-TV NBC 22 Springfield
  • Published: 02/22/2021 12:00 AM

Springfield firefighters put out a chimney fire at a home in the city’s Indian Orchard neighborhood early Monday morning. According to Springfield Fire Captain Drew Piemonte, crews were called to the fire at 93 Primrose Street just after 2 a.m. The fire was put out by about 3 a.m. No injuries were reported in the fire. The Springfield Arson and Bomb Squad is looking into the cause of the fire.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe