Dog dies, man critically injured after house fire in Montgomery County

  • Source: WUSA9
  • Published: 04/18/2019 12:00 AM

A dog died and a man is critically injured after a house fire in Montgomery County, Maryland early Thursday morning. Fire crews responded to the fire in the 2300 block of Dexter Street for a two-story house fire. When they arrived, they learned the fire was on the first floor involving a couch. Officials said the fire has been put out. One of the responding firefighters was transported to the hospital for minor injuries. A man was critically injured and his dog succumbed to injuries. No additional information has been released at this time.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe