Emergency officials responded to a fire at a Cloquet senior living residence Friday evening which has forced some residents out of their apartments.
The fire at Larson Commons was reported around 6 p.m. Friday. Area firefighters responded to the incident at the senior living residence and found smoke on the fifth floor.
"When crews arrived, we had multiple people yelling out of the window that they couldn't get out of their apartments," Cloquet Area Fire District Chief Kevin Schroeder said. "Initial crews found smoke throughout the fifth floor."