Broadway at Ninth Street closed Friday afternoon due to a two-alarm fire in the offices of True/False Film Fest, above Tellers.
Smoke and fire damage was reported in the offices, while Tellers experienced water damage, according to assistant fire chief Jeffrey Heidenreich.
"As far as we know from the Fire Marshall, it was a microwave fire on the second floor of 820 Broadway, which pushed a bunch of smoke, and soot damage, fire into Tellers Gallery and Bar," Gause said.
No injuries were reported. A few firefighters were treated for heat exhaustion but were released and returned to the scene.
Crews were dispatched to a heavy fire coming from the second floor of the building around 12:50 p.m. Friday. Smoke was seen coming out the windows along Ninth Street.