Woman escapes house fire in Butte

  • Source: KECI
  • Published: 07/10/2018 07:48 AM

he Butte-Silverbow Fire Department says a woman escaped a house fire without getting hurt. Firefighters say they rushed to a call on the 900 block of California Street early Monday morning. The fire marshal says a smoldering cigarette started the fire. Investigators say the woman who lives in the home tried to put the fire out, but it quickly got out of control. They say that's when she hurried to a neighbor's home to get help. The following is a report the Butte-Silverbow Fire Department posted about the event: The Butte-Silver Bow Fire Department was dispatched for a report of a structure fire at 6:39 a.m., Monday, July 09, 2018, in the 900 block of California Street. Dispatch reported that fire was said to involve a couch and the walls in the living room.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and DailyDispatch.com. (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe