Update: Two-story home catches fire in Sand Coulee

  • Source: KTMF-TV ABC/FOX 23 Missoula
  • Published: 10/16/2020 12:00 AM

According to Sand Coulee Fire Chief Levi McCale, it was an accidental fire that started in the bathroom. It was the faulty wiring and ventilation which caused the house to go up in flames. Responders received a call between 12:30 and 1 AM, and by 10 AM responders were still battling a small portion of the fire. According to McCale, one family was inside the house during the time of the fire. 2 adults and 1 child. Everyone was able to make it out of the house safe with no injuries. The family does own another property where they can stay for the time being.



Comments

We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and DailyDispatch.com. (read more)
Highlight
ship name
no comments have been added


FREE QUICK SUBSCRIBE
Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe