Firefighters save Sparky's Garage in Dillon, cleanup begins to repair damage

  • Source: KECI-TV NBC 13 Missoula
  • Published: 01/13/2022 12:00 AM

PHOTOS: Workers are cleaning up damage after a fire broke out at Sparky's Garage Bar and Grill in Dillon early Monday morning. No one was injured. Owners say nobody was in the building and the Dillon Volunteer Fire Department responded quickly to save the building. Fire officials say the fire started in a clothes dryer and did extensive damage to the kitchen area, and smoke damage throughout the rest of the building Sparky's has a crew cleaning the damage from the water and smoke. The kitchen will also need to be restored.



Comments

We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and DailyDispatch.com. (read more)
Highlight
ship name
no comments have been added


FREE QUICK SUBSCRIBE
Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe