Cigarette sparks fire at Econo Lodge in Eden

  • Source: WGHP-TV FOX 8
  • Published: 02/07/2019 03:49 AM

A lit cigarette left out sparked a fire at a hotel in Eden, according to the fire department. Firefighters responded at about 1:17 a.m. Thursday morning to the Econo Lodge on Van Buren Road. The fire, which was ruled accidental, forced police to evacuate the building. No one was injured. According the fire department, the building will still be able to operate as there was no serious structural damage.



Comments

We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and DailyDispatch.com. (read more)
Highlight
ship name
no comments have been added


FREE QUICK SUBSCRIBE
Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe