Man Dies From Injuries After Clothes Catch Fire From Stove At North Charlotte Home

  • Source: WCCB-TV FOX 18 Charlotte
  • Published: 01/07/2019 06:18 AM

A man has died after his clothes caught fire in north Charlotte on Friday. Firefighters with the Charlotte Fire Department were called to Skyline Drive near Highland Creek where they found a burn victim inside a home. The fire department says the man’s clothes caught fire from the stove. A family member came to the house, but the man had already died. There was no significant damage to the structure, fire officials say.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe