Graham Fire Department reports first fire death in the city in more than 10 years

  • Source: WFMY-TV CBS 2 Greensboro
  • Published: 01/16/2021 06:05 PM

A person died due to injures from a house fire in Graham Saturday. According to the Graham Fire Department, the fire happened at a home on W. Market Street. A family member living next door reported that the house was on fire and someone was trapped inside. Firefighters were able to pull the person from the home and they were taken to the hospital for treatment where they later died. The fire was reported under control within two and a half hours from the arrival of the fire department and the home due to damages is considered a total loss.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe