House Fire in South-East Charlotte, Two Dogs Saved

  • Source: WCCB-TV CW 18 Charlotte
  • Published: 06/18/2022 05:21 PM

The Charlotte Fire Department says that a house fire in south-east Charlotte was accidental due to an electrical issue. Before 11 a.m. on Saturday, a home in the 6700 block of Augustine Way caught fire. Thirty firefighters were able to put out the fire in twenty minutes. Two dogs were rescued from the home, but no one was injured. It is estimated that the fire caused $54,000 worth of damage.



Comments

We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and DailyDispatch.com. (read more)
Highlight
ship name
no comments have been added


FREE QUICK SUBSCRIBE
Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe