Greensboro mother and daughter without home after fire

  • Source: WFMY-TV CBS 2 Greensboro
  • Published: 01/28/2023 01:55 PM

A mother and her daughter are without a home after a fire in Greensboro. Alesia Washington said her home on the 1300 block of Buff Street caught on fire Friday. Washington said her daughter was in the home during the fire and used a window to escape. According to Washington, they lost their dog and most of their belongings. Greensboro Fire Department Chief Dwayne Church confirmed the fire was caused by an electrical wiring issue in the home.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe