Fort Calhoun Fire and Rescue responds to carbon monoxide alarm

  • Source: Washington County Pilot-Tribune & Enterprise
  • Published: 06/11/2018 12:52 PM

Fort Calhoun firefighters responded to a carbon monoxide alarm at home in southern Washington County on Monday. Firefighters were called to a house at 1325 Lynnwood Lane after an alarm was triggered. No injuries were reported. Firefighters were still looking for what caused the alarm, firefighter Duane Gage said.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe