Six people, pets displaced after fire in Omaha neighborhood

  • Source: WOWT-TV NBC 6 Omaha
  • Published: 01/18/2022 12:00 AM

Crews arrived Saturday night at an attached garage fire that spread to a home in Omaha. Smoke detectors helped get everyone out near North 110th Cir. One person was taken to the hospital and at this time, their condition is unknown. Six people are displaced along with several pets. The cause of the fire is considered an accident, a space heater placed close to combustible materials. The fire was under control in under 10 minutes. OPPD responded and disconnected the service. There’s an estimated dollar loss of $52,500.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe