Candle blamed in Albany apartment fire

  • Source: WNYT-TV 13 Albany
  • Published: 10/12/2020 12:34 PM

VIDEO: Fire investigators now say a candle accidentally sparked a fire at an Albany apartment building. The fire broke out at 6 Brevator Street around 4:15 Sunday afternoon. The four-story building has 20 apartments. Twelve people were left homeless. Everyone got out safely. One person was taken to the hospital. No firefighters were hurt.


We welcome comments from registered users. Comments are solely the responsibility of those who post them; their viewpoints are not endorsed by the Daily Dispatch and (read more)
ship name
no comments have been added

Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free

click to subscribe