Fireworks caused of a two-alarm Avondale apartment fire late Thursday, a Cincinnati fire official said.
Someone set off fireworks that sparked flames at the complex on Wuest Street at 10:47 p.m., said District Fire Chief Kenneth Caldwell.
Arriving fire crews found heavy fire in the rear of the complex and quickly extinguished it to stop it from spreading into the interior, he wrote in a news release.
A second alarm was called to bring additional manpower.
The apartment complex was searched for fire extension and any remaining tenants inside.
Everyone evacuated safely. No injuries were reported, according to the fire department.