Two people have been displaced after their apartment was damaged by a fire Sunday night.
Portland Fire & Rescue crews were called out to an apartment on the 7600 block of North Interstate Avenue at around 10:20 p.m.
Crews arrived to the scene and found the fire in a bedroom in a ground floor apartment. The fire was contained to the room and extinguished.
PF&R said no other apartment units were affected.
Two men living in the apartment made it out safely. PF&R said they were displaced due to the fire and the Red Cross is providing assistance.
According to PF&R, the fire is believed to have started after one of the residents dropped a match while attempting to light a candle.